Information and petition forms are available at the office of the Clark County Board of Election. Individuals interested in filing a petition may use the link below for the 2018 Candidate Petition Guide which includes filing instructions and petition forms. Petition forms were designed to be printed on 8 ½” x 14” paper (legal paper) on both sides (duplex).
- 2019 Ohio Candidate Requirement Guide – This guide provides information regarding filing requirements for offices on the ballot in 2018.
- Clark County Petition Guidelines
- Clark County Pre-verification Policy
- Candidate Filing Checklist – Candidates should review and complete this checklist before filing the petition form.
- 2019 Candidate Petition Guide
- 2018 Candidate List – Candidates who have pulled or filed petitions.